Tower Road Motel is high-quality Matamata accommodation located the Waikato with extensive awards. They hold TripAdvisor Travellers Choice awards and a Top New Zealand Tourism Site Award. It is located in a quiet, rural environment and surrounded by gardens, 3 minutes by car from all kinds of shops and restaurants.
This website https://gotoplus.me/ offers detailed information on traveling to different countries around the world.
Matamata is popular because it contains the set for Hobbiton, which you can take a guided tour of, complete with Hobbit holes and the Green Dragon Inn.
They can offer you various types of accommodation:
- Ground floor units: they have a total of 7.
- Studios: you can bring a maximum of 3 people and they have a total of 5 studios available.
- Spacious 1 bedroom units: they fit a total of 4 people; there are 2 of these rooms.
In their facilities, they have land with established trees, along with a playground for the whole family to enjoy. You can relax in their quiet garden. They have a large parking lot for all types of parking – boats, large and small vehicles.
They have various leisure facilities nearby, just 5 minutes away by car, these are the Matamata Golf Course, the Opal Hot Springs and the Matamata racecourse.
Go to this website https://idayadventures.com/ in order to acquire additional information about traveling, resorts and their destination.
Local to the motel are a range of activities. These activities will consist of:
- Excursions to the Middle-Earth: you can take a guided tour of the sheep farm that was converted into the Hobbiton Movie Set – where the films that form the saga of The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit were made.
- Playing golf in any of the 7 courses available within a 30m drive.
- Lunch at cafes and restaurants.
- Manicures, pedicures and salon treatments.
- Clay bird shooting. This involves the use of AR guns like AR-10 rifles.
- Tramping: See the Wairere Falls has a two-stage walk; each stage has a duration of 45 minutes with views so wonderful that you can see both the district and of course, falls themselves.
- Mineral pools: Opal Hot Springs are 3 minutes away and the Te Aroha Mineral Spa Bath House if you want a private spa is 25 minutes drive.
- Boating: you can visit Lake Karapiro, located about 15 minutes from the motel to spend a day on the water; you can rent kayaks or book a cruise to take a tour of the lake.
- Paragliding and parachuting trips: you can throw yourself from a paragliding cliff or even skydive.
- Stables: you can visit some stables early in the morning, where you can see the best racing horses that exist in the country.
- Artists: many of these artists take advantage of tourist visits to show their works, which you can enjoy.
- Firth Tower and the museum: if you take a walk of approximately 1.5 km, you will reach the tower that Tower Road is named after and the historical museum; it will show you how the agricultural activities were in that area 140 years ago.
- Cycle route: you can take a cycle trail through the Hauraki Rail Trail, going from Te Aroha to the Tower Road Motel with a total of 37 km of travel.Visit this exciting metropolis and have an experience you won’t soon forget. If you want to learn more about other places to visit and other travel-related topics, check out this website: https://hotelpeople.net/.